Re: LXDE-related diver questions

Thank You for Your time and answer, Claudius:

>I didn’t test this with konsole, but xfce-terminal and gnome-terminal
>add more tabs if you repeat the argument, such as:
>
>$ konsole --new-tab --new-tab

I also have tried the trick before I posted my message, - but it did
not have same effect as w/ the programs You just have mentioned. After
farther searching the web I have come to conclusion that sort of
session/profile file should be created but did not find its
syntax/etc.

Let's see may KDE users know the answer.