Re: Debian multimedia repository

Hi,

Dňa Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:52:52 -0500 Yaro Kasear <yaro@marupa.net> napísal:

> I haven't been using Debian as long as many on this list. Are failures
> with Debian-Multimedia that overtly common or are they rather
> circumstantial?

I am using Debian testing at my home computer for some years along with
Debian-multimedia repository. But i am suing minimal of the multimedia
software.

I can't tell that there never was any problem, but the problems always was
easy solved by aptitude (which i am using for mostly APT things) or was
solved by time (some dependencies).

Then i can't generalize, that DM is producing the problems. But all is
about your personal preferences and (perhaps) about installed
software/packages.

regards

--
Slavko