Re: compile gctwiwax on squeeze

On 4 August 2012 17:03, Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 03:27:40PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> As per the INSTALL file, have you built "libeap.so" as instructed?
>>
>> > Why is this a Debian problem?
>>
>> Nobody has said so. He is asking for support when compiling a program ;-)
>
> Right, which has nothing to do with Debian SUPPORT.
>
> There are more appropriate mailing lists for those sort of
> questions, jeesh!

Myself, & probably the majority of people on this list, are firstly
Debian users, & secondly Linux users, so I consider most Linux/Debian
related questions acceptable if the poster runs Debian.

If, as you suggest, there is a more appropriate place to ask the
question, this should be pointed out to the OP politely.

--
Sent from FOSS (Free Open Source Software)
Debian GNU/Linux