Re: OT - Convert output of byte count to GB count?

Hallo,
* Jerry Stuckle [Sat, Feb 16 2013, 09:09:42AM]:
> >And there is it again :-( Please don't justify pure misuse of
> >terminology with false analogies like this document about Holy Wars at
> >absolutely equivalent things (equivalent WRT their application).
> >
> >In the field of arithmetics the effects of such "misnomers" can become
> >fatal. For example, see the US speciality called "billion" which has a
> >custom meaning incompatible to the rest of the world.

> I agree, I wish people WOULD stop applying terms in the incorrect
> context.  That's what confuses matters.

Which part do you agree with? I cannot see any. You keep insisting on
being right with the incorrect use of other people's words, telling
them that THEY have to rethink and adapt the meaning every time they
need to communicate with you in your little sandbox.

Reminds me on doublespeak and doublethink (google it if you don't know
what I mean).

Regards,
Eduard.