Re: Jessie Post-Install

In my opinion no - expecting new users to Debian to read an install
report is problematic. Using the net-install I wasn't prompted for what I
wanted in terms of a Desktop Environment. Xfce4 isn't what most
users with modern hardware would want in my opinion - it's a Luddite DE.

But not having wireless networking enabled is a deal breaker too -
especially since it was working during the install process. Not many
people using a laptop are going to have wired ethernet either. <shrug>