Re: Was I deleted?

On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 17:41:37 +0100
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>Do you mean "should" as in "that is its designed behaviour" or

My apologies, I meant 'designed behaviour'.

>"ought to"? I did test resubscribing and got nothing back.

That doesn't eliminate non-delivery of your test subscription request.

Anyhow, your messages are obviously being received at the list (I'm
reading them) and equally obviously, you're reading my posts to the list,
as evidenced by your replying to one of them.

--
 Regards  _
Go away, come back, go away, come back