Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:11:25 +0100
Terence <terence.john@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Terence,

>Surely there must be a reason why my spam filter keeps putting "Horatio
>Leragon" posts into my "Spam" folder, and results in the list telling me

That's how google seem to deal with yahoo's 'DMARC p=reject' policy.

>they are receiving bounces from me.

That surprises me.  I was under the impression that google didn't bounce
that stuff.  OTOH, the person I got the info from admit that their
research so far is extremely limited.

--
 Regards  _
It's got nothing to do with the need to impress