Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2014 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

> No, it means you are still at the same mental maturity level as a third grader.

Your replies have so far shown that you have a long way to go to get rid of your serious character flaws.

I'm surprised your school counsellors of third grade did not recommend you to see a shrink or a psychologist.

> Others are seeing this, also.

I've learnt from you: what others think of me is immaterial.

Judgemental

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/judgemental

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/judgemental?showCookiePolicy=true

From a purely linguistic point of view, 50 years, 100 years from now....

The language spoken by English people will always be known as English.

The language spoken by Americans will always be known as American.

The language spoken by Australians will always be known as Australian.