Re: (Song) About FK Sys___d. Link Enclosed

On Sat 04 Oct 2014 at 19:52:47 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Saturday 04 October 2014 19:46:12 Brad Townshend wrote:
> > Hey, Looks like I was banned from the mailing list for questioning sys___d!
> > Cool, debate and such.
> >
> > Here's a song I recorded earlier today.
> > I was thinking negative thoughts about "sys___D" when doing so:
> > http://youtu.be/JbRztcLaQa8
> >
> > It is GPL v2 Licensed ofcourse.
> > Fk your system.
> > and Fk you those who make us choke on it.
> >

> It is!  It's Gregory Smith by another name!!

Yes, indeed it is.

He came here, was seen off and then invited to join and post to another
place. This he did.

After a litle while and more than a few postings in the benevolent forum
he was was eventually reprimanded for his "incoherent rantings". Which
didn't deter him because he continued to spout.

Now, one of his minders has been especially flown in to try to curb his
ramblings, They are terrified it will damage their already unsustainable
case.

  While many do agree with your sentiment, there is no need to post
  inflammatory comments such as this. In fact, you do a lot to detract from
  the cause of those who feel as you do by doing this, so stop, please. If you
  can't say what you need to say respectfully and politely, then do not post
  until you calm down and think things through a little better.

Getting him back in his box may not be easy to achieve. But we can hope.