Re: usb dvd drive does not mount automatically as it used to

On Sun, 5 Oct 2014 12:05:30 +0100
José Silva <jsantossilva@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My external dvd drive (usb) used to get automatically mounted on my
> jessie x64 / xfce, at /media/cdrom if I recall. It doesn't anymore, I
> guess due to updates I do daily. lsusb lists the device.
>
> I wonder if this is connected to my post two days ago "wrong mount point
> after update" about changes on usb devices mount, still waiting for help
> from the helpful debian user list, by the way.

It could be, I answered to your previous topic, if you cannot remove
gnome-disk-utility then try to disable it or configure from it's own
interface (from GNOME), but I never used it.

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"