Re: installation disclaimer

Hi Andrei,

On 11/02/2014 11:09 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Sb, 01 nov 14, 19:04:13, Diogene Laerce wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> During the installation of some packages (iceweasel, open-ssl..), a
>> disclaimer
>> sometimes appears which one has to pass by using the <q> key of the
>> keyboard.
>
> Not quite sure what you mean here, packages don't usually present any
> disclaimer[1]. Since you mention pressing 'q' it seems more like
> apt-listchanges presenting you the NEWS.Debian file. You could just
> remove it.

Yes those are what I'm talking about : 'xcuse my french.. :)

I didn't find any related NEWS.Debian execpt the NEWS.Debian.gz found
in /usr/share/doc/apt/NEWS.Debian.gz : is it what you're talking about ?

Thank you, regards

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce