Re: forks, derivatives, other distros - what are you thinking/doing

On 05/11/2014 17:02, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
Miles,

Le mercredi, 5 novembre 2014, 09.32:57 Miles Fidelman a écrit :
[If you're happy with systemd, and not considering a change - please
stay out of this discussion.  If you object to the very nature of the
discussion, hit your delete key and kill file this thread now.]
I object to the very nature of this discussion on debian-user: it's not
_at_all_ on-topic for this list. I'm not happy either with you
suggesting that people finding this thread off-topic should "kill file
this thread". This list will only stay useful for Debian users seeking
"community assistance and support" iff the discussions stay focused on
providing this community assistance and support.
+1