Re: High Availability Cluster Help

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 5:00:04 PM UTC-5, Gilles Mocellin wrote:
> Le 02/08/2015 23:18, Leslie Rhorer a écrit :
> > [...]
> >
> > ha.cf:
> > logfile /var/log/ha-log
> > logfacility     local0
> > keepalive 2
> > deadtime 30
> > warntime 10
> > initdead 120
> > udpport 694
> > auto_failback on
> > node    RAID-Server
> > node    Backup
> > node    Thermostat
> > ping    192.168.1.117
> > ping    192.168.1.118
> > respawn hacluster /usr/lib/heartbeat/ipfail
> > deadping 10
> >
> > authkeys:
> > auth 2
> > 2 sha1 HI!
>
> Hi !
>
> This is a config file for heartbeat v1, not pacemaker...

I know that.  It's what comes with Debian Wheezy and Jessie.

> Pacemaker is database driven (successor of heartbeat v2).

I wasn't aware of that.  The documentation I have covered all says Pacemaker is to be used as the cluster manager for Heartbeat.  I'm going to have to complile Pacemaker (or whatever) on the Jessie machines, but I wasn't planning to do so on the Pi.  There the version of Pacemaker is 1.1.7, and it is deployed along with Heartbeat.  This puts me even further back from where I need to be.  I need some details, please.