Re: After full-upgrade, `Meta' key not working within Emacs

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015, Lisi Reisz wrote:

...but that still doesn't solve the meta key problem.

Ordinarily would we not, in the good old days, edit our handy /etc/X11.xorg.conf file?

I have xorg running here on a very recent Jessie install, and am typing in it rather nicely thank you at this very moment, but there is no xorg.conf file per se anywhere to be found on this machine. There is a thing, a collection of other ".conf" files in fact, installed under /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d, but none of them appear to treat of keyboards and their vicissitudes.

--
Bob Bernstein