Possible dependency issue

Hi Everyone,

I believe i may have stumbled upon a dependency issue. I'm looking for
advice as to whether my guesses are correct and whether I should submit
a bug report.
colord was outputting hundreds of lines of errors to syslog like this:
https://paste.debian.net/291215/
All the files colord is searching for exist.

I eventually installed package snmp and which has stopped the errors.
A search found: colord >depends> libsane >depends> libsnmp30

My question is should snmp be depended on their somewhere?
or should these errors just be suppressed?

Running debian testing fully updated
colord v 1.2.1-1+b2

Thanks Dean