Re: no icons in iceweasel menus - jessie gnome

On Wednesday 12 August 2015 02:01:57 Juan R. de Silva wrote:
> Sorry Lise,
>
> I guess I'm not very careful reader. You are still on Wheezy. Then it is
> even simpler. open gconf-editor and set menu-have-icons to 0 in
> gnome.desktop.interface.
>
> If it wasn't just mild sarcasm.

No, it wasn't.  It was entirely serious.  And thank you for your answer.

But in addition to still being on Wheezy, I use TDE not Gnome!  But you have
given me some ideas about where to explore.  I had hoped that the answer -
for both of us - lay inside Iceweeasel.

Lisi