Re: pptp-based vpn

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 08:46:34 -0500
David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:

Hello David,

>Please give a source for this change. It appears to be contradicted 4
>times at

I saw/heard it on the news a while back.  Or at least, that's what I
think I heard.

{time passes}

Aha!  My mistake - it hasn't come into effect yet.  See;
<http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jul/06/osborne-slashes-bbc-budget-pay-over-75s-tv-licences>

In a nutshell, there are plans to introduce legislation to close the
catchup tv loophole within a year, along with a few other changes to
licensing rules.

--
 Regards  _
Love is a temple, love is a shrine