Re: [Newsletter] Why does Debian not recognize my WiFi?

The most common cause of wifi not working is missing firmware. You could download the firmware for your hardware, if not from the main repository, then from debian-backports (packages.debian.org)..This would definitely server the purpose

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:19:43 -0400
Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:

Hello Dan,

>If you don't hassle the OP about this, OP will not mention to
>their management that they are being ridiculed on the Internet
>for having it, and they will not learn.

And, if they're using company time to post here without the knowledge or
consent of their employer, they could loose their job.

So, win-win, then.

--
 Regards  _
         / )           "The blindingly obvious is

--
Himanshu Shekhar
IIIT-Allahabad