Re: OpenVPN fails

Actually I went back and it's not the region that is the factor... It is
the image that was used to build the droplets. The Debian 7.0 images all
require the kernel to be set in the control panel. Even though I've
upgraded a few of those to 8.x so looks like I need to just rebuild them
(thank goodness I use salt to manage them so that won't be an issue).
The Debian 8.x images do not manage the kernel through the control panel.