Re: Creating a .deb package!

On 31/12/15 17:30, Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
I have made some bash scripts (about 300 lines). I want it to be
available for direct install along with some additional files for direct
use.
How can I make the .deb file out of a shell script and about 5 more text
files?
Also, how can I get it added to the Debian repositories?

For preparing a simple Debian package, start by reading:

https://wiki.debian.org/IntroDebianPackaging

For preparing a package *suitable for inclusion in Debian*, additionally read:

https://wiki.debian.org/HowToPackageForDebian

These pages will themselves provide links for further reading and sources of advice.