Re: Prevent shutdown with systemctl

Hi Floris,

Am 04.01.2016 um 20:53 schrieb Floris:
> Op Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:03:33 +0100 schreef Floris <jkfloris@dds.nl>:
>
>> Op Mon, 04 Jan 2016 18:16:39 +0100 schreef Michael Biebl
>> <biebl@debian.org>:

>>> What command exactly do they use?
>>>

>> the power off button in gnome3.18
>>
>> There is a warning that an other user is logged in, but all users are
>> able to shutdown/ reboot.

This action is configurable.

See /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.login1.policy

Active users can override the warning for the
 org.freedesktop.login1.power-off-multiple-sessions
action.

You can lock that down via a policykit rule though.

Can you tell me which policykit-1 version you are using?
universe are pointed away from Earth?