Re: vivaldi?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:06 AM, John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:
> Bob writes:
>> What is your substitute? Also I haven't heard of a lot of security
>> problems w/ iceweasel. Enlighten me please.
>
> Lisi writes:
>> e.g.
>> https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20151216182759.GA3513@pisco.westfalen.local
>
> So what?  Those are Firefox bugs.  They were fixed.  "sudo apt install iceweasel"

or apt-get update

> and Bob's your uncle.

As John implies here, every web browser has these kinds of bugs show
up reguarly. It's a symptom of the features wars that the big
companies wage to try to control the market, and, since we want to use
the web with everyone else, we get dragged into the wake whether we
wanted to ski or not.

Firefox has does not have especially more than anyone else.

--
Joel Rees

Ranting is free.
http://free-is-not-free.blogspot.jp/