script stops responding for browsers

I have been running both Icweweasel and Pale Moon browsers under
Wheezy. About a week ago they produced this warning:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped
responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the
debugger, or let the script continue".

I stopped or continued the script, and with this the browsers worked as
they should. However, I rebooted, and now not only do I get the warning,
but there's about a 50-second freeze between any action with the browsers,
making them unusable. I could not copy/paste the debug here for some
reason, but this is how it starts and ends:

require.config{
  map: {
     '*': {
             'jquery/nyt': 'foundation/lib/jquery/2.1.4',
	     'queue/1' ; 'foundation/lib/queue/1.0.7'
	  }
       }
})'
require(['foundation/main_includes']);

I don't have a clue about what this means.

Haines Brown