Re: reportbug and GMail SMTP servers

On Saturday 05 November 2016 21:05:06 Sophoklis Goumas wrote:
> I have supplied more information in my initial message:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/11/msg00087.html

That is a matter of opinion.

You haven't said what email client you are using, for a start.  Some people
have assumed that you are using your own mail server.  Are you?  Are you
perhaps just using Gmail's own mail interface??

What exactly are you doing immediately before you fail to send?

What have you got in /home/$USER/.reportbugrc?

Etc.

It is difficult to impossible to help you without some basic information.

Lisi