Re: default "Default-Release" for APT

Hi,

as I showed in my initial post, I don't have that file:

# ls -l /etc/apt/apt.conf
ls: cannot access /etc/apt/apt.conf: No such file or directory
#

That's what made me wondering what is the default release if
"APT::Default-Release" is not configured and based on what this
default release is determined.

thanks,
Martin