Re: ssh doesn't work.

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 11:35:36PM -0800, emetib wrote:
> > > Sorry, you have to stop this. Now!
> >
> > I thought that to be a basic manner as the original questioner.
> > Why do you think isn't that good?
> > Everybody else, how do you think?
>
> he's saying don't change 4 things at once.

I am going further than that. Don't change anything at all!
Not for a long time!
Based on this thread the OP is making everything too complicated by trying
to be clever. I bet his front door knob turns the other way to confuse
burglars and evrytime he comes home from the pub all pissed he goes: "Ahh
balls...".

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com