Re: Alternative for printer-driver-cups-pdf?

hi Jason,

Jason <electron@emypeople.net> writes:
> According to the screenshot you included, the 'Print to File' option is
> checked. This is my guess as to why a postscript was produced. That option
> should not be checked when printing to cups-pdf.

Yes, that makes sense. If I don't check this, no output is produced.
So the openjdk printing dialog seems broken or is wrongly used.
But there is some hope: The print preview looks fine.

I will work with Freeplane and OpenJDK to try to fix this.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter