Re: How stable is the frozen stretch?

My system is used for work (I work from home exclusively) and stuff I do sometimes can be mission-critical in that if I'm notified, I might have to go and do some work right away on something important. Customers would be relying on my ability to fix things. So, I really can't afford something to go down on my machine. This is why I have a spare laptop just in case my "main" laptop has a problem. They are both set up identical and data files are backed up very frequently so all I need to do is get the backups onto the spare laptop and be good to go within minutes.

Stability, in my case, is a must. However, I do like to have newer features as well.