Re: Trouble importing gpg keys in stretch

Op 18-05-17 om 10:44 schreef Peter Miller:
So sorry, I was premature - now the messages appear at the end instead
of the middle.

Sorry to hear that. This is really weird. Your system does have the keys it needs to verify the signatures. These errors make no sense.

To make sure the InRelease files aren't actually corrupted in some way, I temporarily put http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian in my own sources list and apt-get update worked without error (be it a little slowly, dragging those files from au to nl). So the problem must be with something on your machine. I could suggest you reinstall the debian-archive-keyring package, or even apt and gnupg, but that's the Microsoft way of fixing things and I doubt it would work here.

I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. :(

Regards,
Frank