Re: Invalid UTF-8 byte? (was: Re: utf)

On Wed, 04 Apr 2018, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> I've considered maildir--it meets some of my requirements (that is, to
> make something close to an askSam workalike), but one drawback is that
> it is essentially one email (i.e., my "record"). One of the desirable
> features of askSam is that you did not have to create a new file to
> add a new note / record, you just start typing in an existing open
> record and then, as time or other constraints allow, you can add more
> "tags" or a record separator. (It's been so long since I've used
> askSam I actually forget what had to be done (f anything) to separate
> a new record from the previous record).

You might want to consider looking at org-mode too.[1] There are
even integrations for notmuch+mutt+Maildir there.

1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTwQvgfgMM

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

I really wanted to talk to her.
I just couldn't find an algorithm that fit.
 -- Peter Watts _Blindsight_ p294