Re: any continuous integration tool in the repo?

On 2018-04-06, Glenn English <ghe2001@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't know what continuous integration is, but it sounds manipulative.
>
> I didn't either:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_integration

Thank you. I'm quite ignorant about an encyclopedic quantity of subjects.

I thought github web-based version control software (for example)
allowed for smooth "integration" of collaborative efforts.

Well, I didn't think it. I assumed it.

--
The time-state of attainment eliminates so accurately the time-state of
aspiration, that the actual seems the inevitable, and, all conscious