Re: I'd like help reporting an anomaly/bug with wifi and NetworkManager under Buster

	Hi.

Here, at debian-user, we reply to the list so the whole community would
benefit from the answers. Writing to a list participant directly can be
OK as long as something private is discussed. Which is clearly not the
case here.

On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 01:26:10PM -0600, craig macdonald wrote:
> Hi again Reco.
>
> What would be the best way to "blacklist" /lib/udev/rules.d/73-usb-net-by-mac.rules?

Execute this as a root, verbatim:

touch /etc/udev/rules.d/73-usb-net-by-mac.rules
update-initramfs -k all -u

Reco