Re: [OT] Helpful attitude

The Wanderer wrote:

> To be pedantic, "shit" isn't profanity in the first place; it's
> vulgarity.
>
> Profanity deals with matters religious.
>
> Obscenity deals with matters sexual.
>
> Vulgarity deals with matters involving other bodily functions, i.e.,
> primarily matters scatological.
>
> I think I may vaguely recall having once identified an umbrella term
> which covers all three (beyond just "foul language" or similar), but
> just offhand I can't think what it might have been.

I do not know which meaning of the word this wise man had in mind, but the
metaphor to manure is not bad.

Even in agriculture you need light and water and in the case I am not sure
if 500 is enough to give live to something useful. Instead of a big nice
red tomato OP may get a salad of old tomatoes :D