Is there any tool in debian which helps us find what cdn does a website use ?

Dear all,

I was trying to download videos of a site where I came across an
openssl bug on the server side. While I have contacted the maintainers
of the site and hopefully they will fix it,  They use CDN [1] . Which
turned my attention to finding about sites and finding about sites
which do use CDN and lot of them do. I used this stackoverflow
question [2]  and found that while most of the times curl [3] ,host
[4] although it seems bind [5] will replace bind9-host at some point
in the future. I am interested to know if there is any other tool
besides dig and delv, something like perhaps cdnfinder [6] which will
make it more interesting to find things ?

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network
2. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3675191/can-we-detect-if-a-site-is-on-cdn
3. https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/curl
4. https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bind9 (see
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/560284/why-host-from-bind9-host-is-was-deprecated-and-when)
5. https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bind
6. https://github.com/turbobytes/cdnfinder

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C