Re: p7zip-full seems to be a built-in app for debian, but cannot be opened?

On 2020-01-10, Klaus Singvogel <deb-user-ml@singvogel.net> wrote:
> kaye n wrote:
>> Searching for p7zip-full in synaptic, I can see that it is installed.
>>
>> However I can't find it anywhere.
>
> My question is: what's your expectation how you can "find it"?

But I'm afraid *her* question actually is: "Where and what are the
executables 'it' provides?" and all the habitual digressive fulminations
from our distinguished members can only serve to drain the pedagogical
sap of the answer at its root.

;-)

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud