Re: Pluma's syntax highlighting

On 2020-01-13, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

> That is too detailed(ww?). It is similar to "not being able to see
> forest for the trees".

I'm afraid I took you at your word in light of your long and contentious
record of rebuffing responders who don't.

But damned if you do and damned if you don't, I guess.

:-)

> I was looking for a description of what Pluma was trying to accomplish
> by their highlighting rules.

The goal is to improve comprehensibility by visually distinguishing
syntactic and semantic elements.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud