[solved] [sid] xorg keymap modifying

On 2/1/20 6:11 PM, Siard wrote:
Grzesiek Sójka wrote:
I do have sid running on  tablet pc. I decided to use one of the
physical keys as F11. Its keycode is 125 (the one with windows icon). To
do it on console i put the following in /etc/rc.local:

echo "keycode 125 = F11" | loadkeys

And it works as expected. Unfortunately, I did not find a way to do it
on xorg.

xmodmap is used for that.

$ xmodmap -e "keycode 125 = F11"

Actually, I did try using xmodmap. What I didn't know was that the keycodes for console and x-environment may be different. The proper keycode is 133 (when running xorg).

Thanks!

--
Greg