Re: Should I enable "testing"

On 5/9/20 4:30 AM, Brian wrote:
On Sat 09 May 2020 at 12:12:08 +0200, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
Le 09/05/2020 à 09:44, J.Arun Mani a écrit :

<big snip>
No, would be impossible and catastrophic. Either re-install, or try testing
now, could be good for you. Reverting a such big upgrade is impossible (or
very difficult and unsafe)
Staying on bullseye is not likely to be such a disastrous move.
agreed.
I goofed a couple years ago. I intended to just grab a couple "newer" packages, but did not understand what I had actually done (migrated to Testing) Being Lazy I continued using it. There were a few glitches, some things broke, but usually in about 6 to 8 hours another update fixed it.
It was OK, but annoying.

A month or so ago I did a full fresh reinstall. Life is Sweet! ... no more futzing around!
Personal choice.