[Kamil Jońca] Virtualbox vs qemu/virt-manager

(Previously sent from different address, but seems that onet.pl has a
problem with this list. Sorry for possible copy)

Hi.

Please do not treat this as flame or sth.
I used Virtualbox so far on my desktop box.
Virtual machines are generally Windows (10,8.1,7, and ever ancient NT 4.0
:) )
I have been wondering for some time on migration to qemu.
I tried to run test windows 8.1 guest and it looks promising.
What I want:
1. isolated network for guests - no problem, already configured.
2. sharing folders between host and guest -  in virtualbox guest
additions has such functionality, but it is ok to me use samba on host
and mount volumes from guest.
3. shared clipboard - after installing client additions it worked.

Things I couldn't do: keystrokes and full screen with keys.
In virtualbox I am used to turn off machine by pressing "right_ctrl+H", show options
by 'right_ctrl+Home', and so on, but I do not found how in virt-manager some key
combination make view full-screen or send shutdown signal to guest.
Is it even possible?

Another question is graphics performance. Does anybody test/compare it in normal
daily desktop  use?
KJ

http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html