Re: Issue with disabling Intel turbo boost via systemd

Hi,

7 juin 2020 à 10:21 de recoverym4n@enotuniq.net:

> No, you're supposed to add this line:
>
> devices/system/cpu/intel_pstate/no_turbo = 1
>
> Leading "/sys" is always omitted in sysfsutils.
>

>> Or maybe via a specific file in /etc/sysfs.d/ instead (I presume this directory is setup so changes are not overwritten during an upgrade)?
>>
> Whatever suits you. End result will be the same.

Thanks Reco, I've created a (644) /etc/sysfs.d/intel_pstate_no_turbo.conf file with the appropriate command and then did a "systemctl reload-or-restart sysfsutils.service".

* Maybe a "systemctl reload-or-restart sysfsconf.service" would have been sufficient?

* We'll see now if it's more persistent than the systemd method. Could it be related to suspend mode? I put my laptop multiple times a day in suspend mode, I don't know if it affects /sys...

Thanks & Best regards,
l0f4r0