Re: Package management

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 11:54:13PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Thu 02 Jul 2020 at 16:11:49 -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:

[...]

> > > Is 'Apt-get install multimedia' a valid command?
> >
> > [...]      (And the capital A is wrong, but we all know
> > that, and it's bad form to harp on it.)
>
> But, for want of a better response, you could not resist commenting on
> the typo. As you say - bad form. :)

Still possibly useful to some person coming from where file systems
are case-semi-sensitive. So a small dose of "bad form" seems (at least
in my eyes) essential. Kind of what trace elements do to biological
life, if you allow the strained metaphor :-)

So thanks for those yummy trace elements, anyway.

Cheers
-- t