Re: [OT] Remote SSH (dynamic IP) without third-party server

On Tuesday 04 August 2020 12:43:58 Curt wrote:

> On 2020-08-01, riveravaldez <riveravaldezmail@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is this possible?
> >
> > Hi, to clarify: I would like to connect to a remote home-machine
> > (dynamic IP) through SSH session but without using a third-party
> > server (free or paid), just with software running in both machines.
>
> If the client machine (the one from which you wish to establish the
> remote SSH session) has a static, public IP address, you could set up
> a reverse ssh tunnel initiated by the destination machine.

this is a shell on its own workspace, all of which belongs to me. I've
found I can set the $PATH, then export it, and it works for that shell
only. I want it applied to every shell open in my username.

Thanks

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis