How to set Upstream and Downstream Bandwidth in load balance router if the speed varies?

Hi,

I'm a Debian user and have already configured a router TL-R470T+ to connect with 2 providers (by PPPoE and dynamic link). And I'm using the TL-WR841ND V10 router only as an access point.

Now I'm in doubt as to how I will set the Upstream and Downstream Bandwidth for each ISP if every time I do a test (for example on www.speedtest.net) I find a different speed that can vary from 2 to 20 Mbps?

Any guidance?

Thank you,
Akvo