Re: Temporary failure in name resolution

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 08:57:20AM +0100, Joe wrote:

[...]

> think even then that most of them had oriental firmware, and my opinion
> of even Japanese code is that it isn't wonderful. Hardware great,

Given the generally pitiful state of the software trade all over the
place, the geographically biased slurs you indulge in in the above
phrases seem less-than-warranted for.

It's not as if there weren't *cough* *Microsoft* western *cough* *Cisco*
examples of *cough* *Apple* stellar failures in soft- and firmware.

Cheers
 - t