Re: No space left when: update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.10.0-5-amd64

Am Mittwoch, 7. April 2021, 19:40:58 CEST schrieb Andrei POPESCU:
Hi Andrei,

yes, you casn do this also with using apt. However, I forgot how to do this,
it was a litttle bit more complicated.

The syntax was something like "apt-get --purge remove `somestring` " or
similar. Apt was then using regexp, and the string had to be put in backticks
or ticks whatever.

Really, maybe google is telling more. I just forgot, how to do it.

Last time I used it many years ago and my history is not that long. :-)

Best regards

Hans