TDE Bug: what package responsible

Hi,

[ 952jmdh ]

I have just installed q4os-3.14-x64-tde.r4.iso as an upgrade to an existing laptop. The installation (admin user) account has been estabished OK. When I try to log into a proper user account (tied to my old work account) tdestartupconfig complains and goes tits-up. I have never had this problem before with earlier versions of TDE (2.4 and 3.6). Please can you give me a clue as to the responsible "package" so that I can report the issue.

The offending user originally came from a SunOS system; the user account (jmdh:cism 2100:221) set up in 1992! In those days, user groups were in the range 200-64000 and user numbers were very seldom the same as their group numbers.

John Hunter