Re: How's @ $ €

Hi,

On 2021-08-05 3:48 a.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> Thx all.
> Problem solved;
> to your orientation.
> Most other challenges are
> possible to find in Duckduckgo or Google, & in former answers.
> I was in lack of sleep cos of heat
> Thus a bit manic; flooding, sorry.
> & didn't see the importance of culture, rules, definition of issue, &
> similar; I'm quite self-centered.
Now you know what you have to work on.
It's not only something that will be related to this mailing list.
But describing what we want is basic for getting what we'd like to get.
And this apply to all sort of situation in life.

Being self-centered and going out for asking other for help is a bit ironic.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside