Re: debian-user list info and guidelines (FAQ) - posted monthly

Hi,

On 2021-08-06 7:28 a.m., tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 06:54:53AM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
>> Maybe this is obvious for you, but for myself, I don't take note of
>> who's "on the list" and "who's not" [...]
>
> Easy: if the message comes from the list, reply goes to the list.
> Your MUA should be able to help you with that, if it's worth its
> salt.

Actually, the message you sent would have been sent only to yourself in
the reply if I wouldn't have took the time to add the mailing list as CC.

> [...]
>
>> We are far from the percentage of SPAM a usual mailbox may get...
>
> This is because there are "real people" working hard at it. For free.
>
> (May I use the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to them?)

I will also add a big THANK YOU to all of them too, and to all the
fellow user on this mailing list who help out making this community
vibrant. (And much more friendly than other distribution / commercial OS).

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside