Re: Manners [ was Re: 'Hoping people won't *who-ha* too much']

On Sat 07 Aug 2021 at 19:23:58 +0300, ellanios82 wrote:

> On 8/7/21 7:11 PM, Brian wrote:
> > Having diagnosed my condition
>

>  : regrettably, my archive seems in state of a toxic-waste-dump  :(((

>  -- a synopsis of your condition??

You will have to ask an expert like Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside. The
diagnosis came as acomplete surprise to me. I am beginning to think it
was part of the "putting the boot" technique applied to users who do not
fall into line and agree with certain views. The prevalance of ad hominem
in some posts is worrying.

--
Brian.