Re: how to record sound being played using arecord

On 10/3/21 9:23 AM, Michael Lange wrote:
Hi,

Because the thing you wanted to do did *not* work for you? ;-)

after loading them, they don't help, i can't hear anything from
recording
which commands exactly did you try? Did you set the capture channel to
"Vol" either by some gui mixer or with the aumix command I suggested?

The only reason I suggested loading the sound_*_oss modules is that
alsamixer/amixer seems to have no equivalent for this.

Best regards

Michael

Thank Michael!

i've solved it, with help from pulseaudio, not OSS compatibility module

but it's done in fedora, not in stretch

i've installed pavucontrol for stretch, it doesn't work

pavucontrol has several tabs: Playback, Recording, Output Devices...

under Playback tab, it shows "System Sounds"

i can't change sound volume with scrollbar